2011 E3S Summer Research Program
Application Deadline: March 1, 2011
In addition to daily engagement in the lab, summer interns:
- attend seminars on nanoscience, nanotechnology, and E3S related topics
- participate in educational laboratory tours and field trips.
- receive one on one advice regarding graduate school and the application and fellowship process
- participate in a GRE prep course provided by Kaplan
- develop a research paper & present their research in a poster session
Selected students will receive a $4,000 stipend, round trip travel costs (up to $600), room and board at the UC Berkeley International House and college course credit.